Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a Fee For Service (0-24hrs/wk) Clinician in Fitchburg, MA.
CHL's North County Clinical Team, is one of three programs in CHL's Developmental Disabilities Unit which provides services to adults (ages 19 and older) who have been diagnosed with a developmental disability and are often dually diagnosed with emotional, psychiatric or behavioral disorders. Most clients are referred by family and or their Department of Developmental Services Coordinator. The program provides individual, group, and family counseling at our sites in Fitchburg or Gardner, as well as medication management with our highly skilled psychiatrist.
1. Provides direct clinical therapeutic treatment to adults as represented in the caseload through:
- diagnostic evaluations and screenings
- crisis/emergency assessment and intervention
- treatment planning and assessment
- individual, group, couple and family therapy
2. Participates in interdisciplinary diagnostic treatment and planning conferences.
3. Consults with area doctors, individuals, and other social service agencies, insurance providers and hospital networks regarding clients, client services and case management.
4. Maintains client records and administrative records according to Center policy.
5. Attends administrative staff meetings as required.
6. Attends in-service education, clinical supervision and professional meetings as required.
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.