- Grade 5: Case Manager I- HSD/HiSet/GED or Associates degree required
- Grade 6: Case Manager II-Bachelors degree required; degree in psychology, social work, human services or related field preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop positive professional relationships with clients, staff and co-workers and outside stakeholders.
- Strong clinical background and ability to translate clinical theory to real life application.
- Able to work independently & Complete all work in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Functions well in formal work environment of housing court, local housing authorities and legal services
- Current valid US-issued driver's license and ability to provide registered, inspected and insured automobile for work related purposes including transporting clients in your own vehicle
- Desire to serve others required
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and ability to contribute to team objectives
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.