- Master's degree with independent license
- 4 years of more related experience in management
- Background in substance use treatment programs.
- Familiarity with CARF requirements/procedures.
- Familiarity with BSAS/DPH, DMH and other regulatory policies/procedures.
- Must demonstrate an ability to relate to substance abuse and mental health treatment population in a sensitive manner
- An interest and willingness to work in a multi-cultural setting, and a customer service orientation.
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
- Current valid US-issued drivers license and ability to provide a registered, inspected and insured automobile for work related purposes including travel between work sites
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communications skills.
- Is able to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Possesses good presentations kills.
- Demonstrates commitment to accountability, outcomes measurement, process improvement, and a results-oriented culture.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and assume responsibility for the designAnd implementation of projects and strategic initiatives
- Able to define strategic vision and goals and establish structure and process to realizethem
- Possesses strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize and understand complex issues while being able to circumvent and resolve those issues professionally; demonstrates flexibility and adaption when complex issues arise.
- Ability to interact and provide effective leadership in a team setting with administrativeAnd direct service staff.
- Able to build relationships and collaborate with clients, funders, community partners, policymakers, donors, board members, and others.
- Demonstrates knowledge of state licensure and other regulatory standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of therapeutic programs and services, as related to substance abuse disorders, mental illness treatment and prevention services for adults.
- Demonstrates cultural competency by communicating and working effectively with those from diverse backgrounds and creating and sustaining an environment in which people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives can succeed
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.