Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a part-time (22 hrs/wk) Inpatient Nurse working 2nd shift at our Worcester site.
The Nurse will be providing nursing services to consumers.
Compensation based on education and related work experience, licensure and other qualifications
Health and Dental insurance (available upon starting)
Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation time
Life and Disability insurance
401k with agency contribution
Flexible Spending Accounts available
Wellness activity discounts
Work related travel reimbursement
- Provide nursing services to consumers.
- Complete medical assessments for consumers.
- Lead educational oriented groups about medications, medical needs, health and nutrition, and diagnoses.
- Develop and implement trainings for staff and clients on medication, proper documentation, and other medically related matters.
- Consult and collaborate with primary care physician and/or psychiatrist as indicated.
- Perform physical assessments, document and monitor mental status and document changes, and contact proper medical personnel as status warrants.
- Collaborate with other disciplines in aftercare planning for consumers.
- Assist Program Coordinator in establishing and reviewing policies for standards of care.
- Perform other related job duties.
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Massachusetts.
Previous clinical experience working with substance abuse and mental health required.
Demonstrated strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and ability to contribute to team objectives required.
All bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.